The purpose of this camp is to GLORIFY JESUS CHRIST…
• by teaching fundamental truths of God’s Word and Christian Principals…
• by providing healthful recreation under a Christian influence…
• by cultivating a greater appreciation of outdoor life…
• by promoting a growing fellowship among Free Will Baptists in the state of Illinois.
The program at Camp Hope is Christ-Centered, Bible-based and Evangelistic.
Bible Study, Christian living, music, missions and crafts may be included in the curriculum.
Daily Recreational Activities may include basketball, volleyball, and other games in the gym, swimming in the camp’s pool, and softball or baseball on one of the camp’s fields.
Chapel Services each morning and an evening service of worship make up the major emphasis of seeking God’s will for our lives and knowing Him.
Nourishing Meals are provided three times a day for the camper.
$90 per camper (includes Camp Hope T-shirt)
Money for snacks, a mission offering, group photo, and/or an additional t-shirt may be needed.
Family Plan: Families who have 3 or more children attending camp will pay no more than $225 total for all family members if all are pre-registered. To receive this special rate, all campers must be registered by the May 15th deadline.
2017 Summer Schedule
- Leadership Camp: June 1st – 3rd(Training High School Workers)
- Jr/Sr Camp: June 4th – 9th (Entering 11th, 12th & 2017 Graduates)
- Junior High Camp: June 11th – 16th (Entering 7th & 8th Grades)
- Fresh/Soph Camp: June 18th – 23rd (Entering 9th & 10th Grades)
- Junior Camp: June 25th-June 30th (Entering 5th & 6th Grades)
- Primary Camp: July 2 – 6th (Entering 3rd & 4th Grades)
Visit www.ilfwb.org/camphope.html for more information or to register online, or pick up a Camper Application in the Connection Cafe.