The purpose of this camp is to GLORIFY JESUS CHRIST…
• by teaching fundamental truths of God’s Word and Christian Principals…
• by providing healthful recreation under a Christian influence…
• by cultivating a greater appreciation of outdoor life…
• by promoting a growing fellowship among Free Will Baptists in the state of Illinois.
The program at Camp Hope is Christ-Centered, Bible-based and Evangelistic.
Bible Study, Christian living, music, missions and crafts may be included in the curriculum.
Daily Recreational Activities may include basketball, volleyball, and other games in the gym, swimming in the camp’s pool, and softball or baseball on one of the camp’s fields.
Chapel Services each morning and an evening service of worship make up the major emphasis of seeking God’s will for our lives and knowing Him.
Nourishing Meals are provided three times a day for the camper.
$90 per camper (includes Camp Hope T-shirt)
Money for snacks, a mission offering, group photo, and/or an additional t-shirt may be needed.
Family Plan: Families who have 3 or more children attending camp will pay no more than $225 total for all family members if all are pre-registered. To receive this special rate, all campers must be registered by the May 15th deadline.
2018 Summer Schedule
- Leadership Camp: May 31st – June 2nd (Training High School Workers)
- Jr/Sr Camp: June 3rd – 8th (Entering 11th, 12th & 2018 Graduates)
- Junior High Camp: June 10th – 15th (Entering 7th & 8th Grades)
- Junior Camp: June 17th – June 22nd (Entering 5th & 6th Grades)
- Fresh/Soph Camp: June 24th – 29th (Entering 9th & 10th Grades)
- Primary Camp: July 1st – 5th (Entering 3rd & 4th Grades)
Visit http://www.ilfwb.org/camp-hope.html for more information or to register online, or pick up a Camper Application in the Connection Cafe.